Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Compost

Today room 1 were learning about compost to help our plants get healthy and strong. First we were talking about how to help our plants grow by not throwing our food scraps away and all our other things. Next we did some activity's on how tree's grow and find little insects. Finally we look through some dirt and found an earwig,beetle,tiger worm,earth worm.What I enjoyed was looking at the little insects.What I might do differently next time is probably show you photos of what we found.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi my my name is Sandra from South Hornby School. I loved the diagram that you made.You brought me back to when I had my own compost in my backyard. Maybe next time you could point out the main things. I would love it if you left a comment on my blog
    https://shssandraa.blogspot.com
    -Sandra

    ReplyDelete