Monday, June 25, 2018

Recount: tuhi mai tuhi atu.





Topic: writing.

Write about: tuhi mai tuhi atu.


During class time after play bell room 1 do tuhi mai tuhi atu.


First, we go on our main blog site and then go to our focus class/school. I then choose a blog post to read or look at.


Next, what we do on tuhi mai tuhi atu is we post a positive thoughtful helpful comment. The reason why we do this is because we like to encourage other people and we’re a digital class.


Then when we finished the post we share it to our class hand-in-sheet.


I enjoy doing tuhi mai tuhi atu because I like to communicate with other people.


























1 comment:

  1. Hey Harly
    Hi im Karl from PCS
    And I love that your posting comments on others blogs To
    And that you enjoy it like I do Heres the link to my blog
    http://pcskarls.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete